Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Personality Types Blog


I think this is a pretty accurate description of me. I do a lot of the same things that this describes. I do a lot of thinking, so this doesn't really tell me anything I don't already know about myself, but its interesting how accurate these can be about people. this shows me that I don't have to have a big role on a team, I can be in the background planning things and helping people when they need it. it can cause problems when the right personality doesn't fit the role, because not everybody will be comfortable with a certain job. I'm quiet and keep things bottled up, so when I don't talk about things people think its in spite of their interest. I've learned that I don't have to have a big role when working with a team, because I'm more comfortable going unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment